We are a full service commercial state chartered financial institution with eight locations in east-central Alabama. We offer a full line of banking solutions for every need. Personal and business checking and investment accounts, programs for mortgage loans, consumer and commercial lending, home mortgages, and equity lines of credit to name a few. Metro Bank has been listed consistently in the American Banking Journal as one of the top 50 banks in the United States in its size category. We have been named as one of the ten best places to work by the Birmingham Business Journal.
Metro Bank opened on May 30, 1989 with the required $2 million initial investment of our stockholders. We started with ten employees in a temporary facility in Pell City and now have approximately 150 employees in nine locations: three in Pell City, and one each in Ragland, Lincoln, Heflin, Ashville, Southside and Moody.
Metro Bank continues to build on the philosophy of friendly, caring bankers that work to meet the needs of our communities.
- Maritime industries vulnerable to cyber attacks
- Samsung Launches Galaxy S5, Gear 2, Gear Fit
- Thailand 'needs data law'
- US to propose pay-for-priority Internet access rules that protect competition, free speech
- General Dynamics Updates on Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command Award
- Freescale Showcases an IoT Gateway Platform for a One Box Solution
- Hiring Company for Service Delivery: Driver, General Services, maid, Building Maintenance, Computer Hardware Maintenance, System Programming,...
- Presolicitation Notice - Research and Development in EO and IR for Advanced Reconnaissance (ISR) and Electronic Warfare (EW) Prototypes for Navy/Marine Corps Tactical Aircraft
- Combine Solicitation - 66-- LIFTING BEAM
- Technical specification of the service and system maintenance of telecommunication equipment, applications, video conferencing system, antivirus...